- With 12 Vitamins and 5 Minerals + the essential amino acid L-Lysine
- Measuring spoon included
- No. 1 in Germany
A balanced diet rich in micronutrients is required for children to grow and develop normally.
Doppelherz aktiv Kinder Optima has been formulated to provide children with essential vitamins and minerals which support normal growth and development.
Doppelherz aktiv Kinder Optima contains micronutrients important for:
• Development and maintenance of vision (Vitamin A)
• Bones and teeth development (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Manganese)
• Blood formation (Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamins B6 and B12, Folic acid)
• Cognitive development (Iodine, B-Vitamins, Iron, Zinc)
• Strengthening of the immune system (Vitamin C, Iron, Zinc)
• Function of the energy-yielding metabolism (B-Vitamins, Magnesium).
Daily intake of Doppelherz aktiv Kinder Optima is particularly helpful during periods of sustained growth, during the cold season or in times of increased strain/tiredness.
per 5 ml
Children under 5 years: 1.25 ml per day.
Children 5-7 years: 2.5 ml per day
Children above 7 years: 5 ml per day.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25 °C. After opening store in a cool place.
Water, Sucrose, Magnesium citrate, Ferrous gluconate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Zinc gluconate, Maltodextrin, DL-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan gum, Nicotinamide, Flavour, Carotenes, Manganese gluconate, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Potassium sorbate, Gum arabic, Sodium benzoate, Starch, Folic acid, Sodium iodide, Biotin, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).